Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Subconscious Mind

The first time when I heard subconscious mind is in high school. I read a book on super-charge memory in the bookstore and it talks about the persuading oneself by whispering to 'program' one's subconscious mind. I didn't pay attention.
        Later when I read on financial freedom topic, I repeatedly encounter this subject. One of the books I remember well is How to Solve All Your Money Problems Forever. It developed the whole first part to this. Another book that focus on the subconscious is The Master Key System.
        The interesting part is that we can only employ our conscious mind to peek into the subconscious.
        Also, I am now reading on eastern religions, namely Hinduism and Buddhism. I thought they will have some methods to expand the conscious mind into the realm of the subconscious. But I could not find much on this. Maybe I don't have a higher enough training and can not experience it. But I will practice meditation diligently.

1 comment:

ROBERT said...

Good Day,
I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
Thank you.